March 23, 2006

Phone Tree and Birthday/Name Day List

I would like to build a phone tree so we can call each other in times of emergency. Once called, each person will sign up to pray for an hour. That way we have someone praying at all times for as long as possible when something needing much prayer happens. If you want to be on this list, send me your phone number within the next two weeks. More details will follow once I have everyone's number.

Also, I will be putting together a Birthday/Name Day list so that we can all know each other's special days and wish everyone many years! Just send your b-day and Name Day to me and I'll add you to the list. If you do not know your Name Day, tell me your patron saint (be as specific as possible) and I will look it up (and let you know! :).

These are two ways we can grow closer as a community and have more opportunities to share the love we have in Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home